Joining with Lauren from The Little Things We Do
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is erm I have no idea! I’m in London tomorrow at CNMAC12, got lunch with a friend then a possible pub trip in the evening then catch the train home. On Sunday I’m on kid’s work, then there’s contact time, then hopefully some chill out time before coming back to work on Monday. Hopefully there’s some relaxing in there.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is bad spelling? Is that an okay one? I emailed a company yesterday and was like “btw good website but you’ve got a typo”. Wasn’t sure if they’d take it a good way but thankfully they did lol. On the other hand it didn’t work so well when I corrected a distributors spelling – if you want to return the product please spell your returns reason correctly or I will question what you mean.
3. I am really loving my woolie hat? I wore it yesterday pretty much from coming out of the dentist to going to bed. I think it was comforting while I was feeling sorry for myself post-wisdom tooth removal. Then again today my cheeks keep feeling really flushed especially my right cheek (tooth was upper right)
4. The rain is a bit of a downer, but kind of nice when you’re all wrapped up inside watching the rain fall outside the window.
5. My favourite girly indulgence is nail varnish – I don’t really do make up. I might put a little bit on if I’m going out somewhere but that’s about it.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is at the moment it seems to be Kid’s Worship songs like God Can Do Anything or Gonna Jump Up and Down.
7. The best cure for stress is hugs. Lots of them. Especially unexpected ones – like Our Sidekick will come into the kitchen while I’m doing chores and be like “Can I have/give you a hug?” YES PLEASE! I love hugs!