Currently…4th August

Austenland
Where Eagles Dare
Every Which Way but Loose
Premiership Rugby 7s

Reading:
A Seaside Affair by Fern Britton
Providence by Jamie McGuire (The Kindle version is free on Amazon at the moment – bargain!)

Listening:
Only the radio when in the car or the kitchen. It tends to be on UCB in the house and then Heart in the car (although I usually end up trying to change it to BBC Radio 2 especially if it’s around 10:30 – we can’t miss Popmaster!)

Making:
When I have chance I’m still working on Christmas presents.

Feeling:
Fairly positive, better when I’ve slept and been out for a walk.

Planning:
Blogging calendar. I’ve got as far as ideas just need to bloom them into actual posts.

Loving:
Cuddles with Jaxon.

About Hannah J

Hey I'm Hannah. Christian. Wife. Best Friend. Sister. Daughter. Musician. Crocheter. Knitter. Wannabe Photographer.
Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Currently…4th August

1. Julie S. says:

I have been doing some blog planning, too! It’s always good to brainstorm!

• Hannah says:

It is good to brainstorm. I have a whole notebook that I keep scribbling ideas in. It’s just a challenge to get them from a scribble to an actual post sometimes!

2. bethietheboo says:

My Best Friend’s Wedding is one of my favorites! I haven’t seen it in years!

• Hannah says:

It’s not one of my favourites but I do really like it and could watch it a few more times! Then again my DVD collection is nearly all chick flicks lol. Do you have any other favourites?

3. Laura says:

I’ve been following Jamie McGuire for a while and she’s hilarious, but I haven’t actually read any of her books! Let me know if you like this one!

4. Jess says:

Wow. Very busy! I’ll have to look into your list of watching. Looks interesting!

• Hannah says:

Haha not really busy. Been reading while feeding my 3 week old – makes sense to not waste the time lol. The radio is often on in the background as Chris likes the white noise.

5. Ashley says:

I’ll have to look at some of those books! I’m blog planning as well :)

6. My best friend’s wedding! A classic! Such a great movie. :)

Also, I have a nephew named Jackson, but I totally call him “Jax” and I love it! So your baby’s name sounds especially precious to me. :)

• Hannah says:

It’s one of those films that I could watch lots of times. I love when they all sing “I Say A Little Prayer” in the restaurant.

Jaxon was my husband’s suggestion. He wanted something sort of different and unusual. Out of the three choices for a boy he gave me as I was being prepped for theatre it was the one that sounded best to me lol.