Currently…4th August

Austenland
Where Eagles Dare
Every Which Way but Loose
Premiership Rugby 7s

Reading:
A Seaside Affair by Fern Britton
Providence by Jamie McGuire (The Kindle version is free on Amazon at the moment – bargain!)

Listening:
Only the radio when in the car or the kitchen. It tends to be on UCB in the house and then Heart in the car (although I usually end up trying to change it to BBC Radio 2 especially if it’s around 10:30 – we can’t miss Popmaster!)

Making:
When I have chance I’m still working on Christmas presents.

Feeling:
Fairly positive, better when I’ve slept and been out for a walk.

Planning:
Blogging calendar. I’ve got as far as ideas just need to bloom them into actual posts.

Loving:
Cuddles with Jaxon.

About Hannah

Hey I'm Hannah. Christian. Wife. Best Friend. Sister. Daughter. Musician. Crocheter. Knitter. Wannabe Photographer.
This entry was posted in Blogs and Sites, Currently..., Jaxon and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Currently…4th August

1. Julie S. says:

I have been doing some blog planning, too! It’s always good to brainstorm!

• Hannah says:

It is good to brainstorm. I have a whole notebook that I keep scribbling ideas in. It’s just a challenge to get them from a scribble to an actual post sometimes!

2. bethietheboo says:

My Best Friend’s Wedding is one of my favorites! I haven’t seen it in years!

• Hannah says:

It’s not one of my favourites but I do really like it and could watch it a few more times! Then again my DVD collection is nearly all chick flicks lol. Do you have any other favourites?

3. Laura says:

I’ve been following Jamie McGuire for a while and she’s hilarious, but I haven’t actually read any of her books! Let me know if you like this one!

4. Jess says:

Wow. Very busy! I’ll have to look into your list of watching. Looks interesting!

• Hannah says:

Haha not really busy. Been reading while feeding my 3 week old – makes sense to not waste the time lol. The radio is often on in the background as Chris likes the white noise.

5. Ashley says:

I’ll have to look at some of those books! I’m blog planning as well :)

6. My best friend’s wedding! A classic! Such a great movie. :)

Also, I have a nephew named Jackson, but I totally call him “Jax” and I love it! So your baby’s name sounds especially precious to me. :)

• Hannah says:

It’s one of those films that I could watch lots of times. I love when they all sing “I Say A Little Prayer” in the restaurant.

Jaxon was my husband’s suggestion. He wanted something sort of different and unusual. Out of the three choices for a boy he gave me as I was being prepped for theatre it was the one that sounded best to me lol.